One to attend ‘in-person’ for a Kundalini Yoga Class at The Yoga Hall with Laura
on Wednesday 19th May at 9:30am to 11:00am
In-Person places are limited for this class. If all places are taken, please BOOK HERE to join the class online via Zoom.
The teacher will have a record of this booking.
No refund can be given unless your place can be re-sold in time for the class.
Please read the following check list before coming in person to The Yoga Hall. Most of it is common sense…
- Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes early.
- Bring your own Yoga mat.
- If you would like to use a cushion and/or a blanket, bring those too.
- Come dressed for class where you can, to limit the use of the changing room.
- Before entering the hall, leave your shoes on the shoe rack.
- Our brown base mats will be distanced to allow 2 metres between each person. Roll out your own mat on top.
- Observe social distancing (as advised by the government) around The Yoga Hall.
- Wear your mask to and from your mat. No need to wear it during the class.
- Wash your hands, or use hand sanitiser, before and after class.
- Please scan the NHS QR code upon arrival.
- Please do not come if you feel unwell.