One to attend ‘in-person’ for Integral Satsang (Raja Yoga) with Finlay
on Thursday 17th June at 7:30pm to 9:30pm +
In-Person places are limited for this class.
If all places are taken, please BOOK HERE to join the class online via Zoom.
The teacher will have a record of this booking.
No refund can be given unless your place can be re-sold in time for the class.
This Yogic path teaches us to transcend the mind, with all its concepts and preconceived ideas about ourselves, and to discover our true identity above all limited mental conclusions. It is a path that leads us from what we believe ourselves to be, to what we really are.
There is no physical Yoga with this session. First we will meditate together for a few minutes before a brief circle a check-in. Then we open into soul-nourishing conversations on the most important issues of our lives; Yoga, intimacy, family, community, culture, work, conflict, blame, resistance, habit, shadow, time, will, presence, intuition, love, compassion, appreciation, energy, subtle energy, creativity, environment, global warming, evolution, development, spirituality, spiritual growth, coronavirus pandemic, to name just a few.
This is not a course, but an on-going project.
- Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes early.
- Bring a cushion to sit on. We will be sitting on the floor. There is some wall space to lean on.
- Before entering the hall, leave your shoes on the shoe rack.
- Observe social distancing (as advised by the government) around The Yoga Hall.
- Wear your mask to and from your place. No need to wear it during the session.
- Wash your hands, or use hand sanitiser.
- Please scan the NHS QR code upon arrival.
- Please do not come if you feel unwell.