From 12 weeks to 42 weeks
Wednesdays 5.30 – 6.45pm
Sundays 10.30 – 11.45am
Please book ALL in-person or Zoom classes below.
We practice Yoga in a fluid style, focusing on issues that are particularly relevant during pregnancy.
Laura has taught pregnancy yoga since 1995, and this experience, combined with her own pregnancies, has helped her develop a practice for:-
- Reminding you to listen to and trust your own body
- Addressing ante-natal issues such as anxiety, heartburn, indigestion, fatigue, piles, sciatica, pelvic girdle pain (PGP/SPD), lower back ache, varicose veins, aching legs, oedema and carpal tunnel syndrome
- Toning, relaxing and strengthening the pelvic floor
- Preparing the body for optimal foetal positioning
- Releasing tensions and anxiety
- Creating space in the physical body for your growing baby
- Acceptance and enjoyment of your changing body
- Gently building strength and stamina for an active birth
- Breath awareness
- Bonding with your unborn baby
- Techniques and advice for labour and the post-natal period
We finish each class with herbal tea and biscuits.
There is plenty of time and space to make new friends, pick up advice, ask questions and pass on insights.